How to Use Firefly to Read Your Books Online
Firefly is a simplified version of Kurzweil that you can use to access your books anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and your login information. You can access Firefly in a web browser or if you have an iPad, search the App Store for Firefly K3000. Click on "Free" and then "Install."
1. Go to http://www.fireflybykurzweil.com/
2. Enter your username:
3. Enter your password: mpc12345
4. Click Go
5. Click on Universal Library
6. Click on the private folder
7. If you see your book listed as a folder, click there first to open it. When you see your Kurzweil files listed as ".kes," click on the one you want to open in Firefly.
*Files may take short while to download.